It's the most wonderful time of the year...for sales anyway, so here are my top 10 tips to get you started on your Christmas promotions right away!
1. Naughty or Nice Lists Sent Via Email ("Want to be on our nice list? Follow us on Facebook")
2. New Year's Resolutions - Promoting your new features or how you've improved your service in 2016.
3. A 'Thank You' Christmas email with a photo of your staff and your shutdown times/last sales dates.
4. A chance to come meet you / visit your offices for a mulled wine and a mince pie close to Christmas where you can build relationships.
5. A chance to create or email you a wish list that can be won...and then promoted on social media.
6. A festive survey where customers can win a Christmas hamper for responding
7. A Christmas Giveaway Email series, e.g., '12 days of Christmas' from the 12th-23rd Dec.)
8. A 'Hide The Pudding' promotion on your website, complete with daily email clues.
9. A chance to win a high value prize, with their chances doubled if they subscribe, follow on twitter AND leave a Facebook comment.
10. An email of a 'This time last year' infographic showing how you've improved in one year since Christmas 2015.
So, go now and start your Xmas Action plan. There is also lots of visual reference for window displays and retail interiors on my Pinterest board - what are you waiting for?
Lots more Retail Magic and support to come!
Call me anytime,